October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and while I have not been directly affected by breast cancer, I have been affected by cancer so this month really is something I truly do whatever I can to be a part of. Of course there are the runs and walks you can participate in, but its now become a staple for products we use everyday to get involved in fighting cancer and helping find a cure. Pink is the color for the month, which I fully support and like I always do I am sharing some of my favorite brands and how they are participating in breast cancer awareness month! It doesn't matter how big or how small you contribute, its the fact that you contribute that matters! Let's continue to fight for the end of cancer and to finding the cure.
1. I live by the Wet Brush and during the month of October 20% of the proceeds go to the Making Strides charity.
2. This Spiral Sun Alex and Ani bangle is adorable and 20% of the purchases from every single one of these goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This doesn't just stop at the end of October but goes through the end of the year!
3. As if you needed a good reason to splurge on Kendra Scott, 20% of the purchase price from this gorgeous Elisa Pendant Necklace in Rose Pink Drusy will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. Pay it forward with this romantic silk Fleur limited edition scarf from Tadashi Shoji. 25% of the proceeds will benefit the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation
5. The Ralph Lauren Fragrances Pink Pony Limited Edition Tender Romance is a must and 100% of the profits will go to the Pink Pony Fund.
6. $5 from every sale of Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-powder will go towards the Breast Cancer Research Foundation through December.
7. Deborah Lippmann's "Shape of My Heart" nail polish is donating 10% of sales to cancer patients at Hoag Memorial Hospital in Newport Beach, CA!
8. Carbon38 will donate $10 from each sale of these adorable leggings to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
9. During the month of October S'well will donate 20% of each sale of the Bikini Pink bottle to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
I would love to hear how everyone is contributing in their own way. Share with me in the comments! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
So until next time... Live Stylishly