1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
4 ounces (about 1/2 cup) unsweetened applesauce
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (Ghiradelli brand)
2. Stir together oil and sugar. Stir in vanilla, cocoa, and applesauce.
3. Add melted chocolate and salt, stir until smooth. (Melt the chocolate for about 45 seconds in the microwave and it will be just right)
4. Slowly stir in flour. Add chocolate chips.
5. Pour into prepared pan and bake 25-28 minutes.
6. Let cool before cutting and top with a sprinkling of powdered sugar for a pretty presentation!
Easy enough right? They were delicious too and so easy and quick to make!
So until next time... Live Stylishly
Dress: Nordstrom (similar) // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Vest: Forever 21 // Necklace: Nordstrom (similar) // Bangle: c/o BCBG Max Azria // Clutch: Forever 21 (similar)
Anna Gunn is a midnight blue Monique Lhullier gown
Emilia Clarke in custom Calvin Klein
Lupita Nyong'o! She kills it again in this green Gucci gown! Second awards show in a row she has killed it, she is definitely the fashionista to talk about right now! Her acceptance speech was a tear jerker! She is such a vision!
all pictures credit PopSugar
Miley Cyrus looks fierce!
How could you not know those eyebrows... Cara Delevingne (this also happens to be my favorite ad so far!)
I almost didn't recognize Rihanna, she looks stunning!
Doesn't Elle Fanning look so grown up?!
Lady Gaga is gorgeous!
all images credit: Harper's Bazaar